Sunday, June 30, 2013

CHATTING, FLOATING AND DAYDREAMING THE DAY AWAY ON LAKE ANNA

While Ray and I were alone at the lake house and had quiet time floating (and what another gorgeous Saturday it was!), I started telling him about a recent post in a blog I had read (so much for his quiet time!) by another virtual friend of mine (tombseekers by Cindy).  Ray was getting a bit confused (my post here so I can write what I want) matching the real names of the person writing and that person's story during our conversation.  So I decided a good way to help him out would be to start from the beginning with our real or virtual friends in Panama, name them, organize them to their blog and the new life they have made in Panama.  It was a good way to wade the time away (sort of like playing the license plate game when on a long road trip as a child--kind of), and for us to confirm our thoughts and daydreams of moving to Panama out loud to one another.  Then it was time to close our eyes, float and wallow in the sunshine.  We are trying not to rush these days and past years sharingany faster than they are already have rushed by.
This is previous week when I let Ray float alone.  When we float together or as a group, we head out past the boat house, drop a five pound weight and anchor ourselves.  We catch the breezes if we are more out of the cove and can sightsee better.

No comments:

Post a Comment