Monday, May 6, 2013

48 HERE, 50 THERE?

Mostly wondering today, on my 48th birthday and whistling while working (I can't whistle, and I am never that enthused anymore) IF I will be in Panama on my 50th birthday!  I sure hope so!  IF all goes according to plan...
Ray and I went for an early dinner yesterday (a salad for me and boneless fried chicken wings for him) after celebrating Saturday night with Sangria and tacos (he didn't imbibe, had the greasy hamburger meat and I, as usual, had ground chicken) at our lake house with roomies.  We also ate yummy frozen yogurt.  I was stuffed and decided I needed to walk, since it is going to rain for the next five days.  Ray took a nap.  Back from my walk, it didn't take long to see that Ray didn't feel all that well.  Food poisoning again?  Same pain he had four months ago.  I asked about other symptoms to rule out heart attack.  Today at work, he managed to make it to work with four hours of sleep most likely, he was told by a co-worker, "it sounds like it was your gallbladder".  I, too when describing my weekend and Ray's condition, was told, "it sounds like it's his gallbladder".  Hopefully, I will get names of gastroenterologist and Ray will have a simple test done.  I just cannot imagine he was suffering food poisoning again, even though he felt suspicious of the chicken being cooked thoroughly.  Tonight, Ray was in bed at 7:30.  What a year he is having!

Happy birthday a mi (to me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment