Sunday, February 17, 2013

DESTINY

I just read this caption today (Richard Detrich's blog) ---
Flying high . . . Panama’s Copa Airline
Copa has recently added direct service from Boston to Panama.

Is it destiny?  Ray and I were talking to our daughter on the phone this past week mostly about her life--not so much about what led me to call her in the first place.  The fact that once again, I swear I didn't do it, I have apparently shut down a laptop.  Another one bit the dust.  More, maybe, on this subject later.  She has applied to two jobs in Boston and has searched all the counties surrounding Boston where she might want employment as a teacher.  This is her top choice of places to reside.  This is going to be tough.  It is not easy finding a job, let alone one in Boston where teachers are unionized and not giving up their jobs until tenured.  BUT when I read that caption, that Copa is now flying direct to Panama from Boston, I couldn't help but smile.  Hope and pray.  And leave a message on her cell phone.  This must be a good omen, right?  One can only daydream for all the right dreams to come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment