Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WITH OUR MOODS, BUGS MIGHT BE SAFER IN PANAMA


Ray and I try to walk after work when the weather cooperates.  We don’t like the mugginess in the summer or the icy, cold temperatures in the winter.  Along with daylight savings time in November when it is dark by five pm, we only have a few months to exercise (there are always reasons NOT to exercise).  This past week, we have had great nights to walk the neighborhood.  I have some good days at work, but Ray has had some challenging ones.  Today we set off on the same side of the sidewalk as usual with Ray stomping on a bug.  Dead.  I asked him what it was, and his response was “just a bug”.  I replied that it was outside where bugs live and usually we let them stay alive when they are on the sidewalk.  His next comment was that he was taking his aggressions from the idiotic days at work on the bugs.  I told him that the Panamanian bugs should feel so lucky.  There shouldn’t really be any stomping bugs dead in Panama since there won’t be any frustrations associated with work.
Again, I think I am just trying to ready myself for the pests of Panama.  I may need to every so often remind Ray of his past employment if I cannot get over my issues with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment