Sunday, May 6, 2012

FORTY-SEVEN

Today it's my birthday!  Happy birthday to me.  The title tells it all.  Ray is now two years younger than me until July when he catches up a bit.
We are driving down to see our daughter today.  There are a few things we can load into the car (that she will let go of now) a week before she graduates from college--WOW!  Father Time has some set of wings!  Next weekend we will load up two cars and then re-move her in June into an apartment where we will hand over some of our furniture to her.  Downsizing a bit, even though we just bought (in January) the biggest tv we could get our hands on and an even bigger piece of furniture to put it in!  (Do we ship stuff to Panama?  We are now thinking, flat out, NO.)
Wonder where I will be when I am 50?

No comments:

Post a Comment