Friday, May 4, 2012

MERRY, MERRY MONTH OF MAY

May Day just came and went a few days ago.  I posted my first entry into my brand new blog.  I wanted to shout out "May Day" (which is a big celebrating holiday of Spring in many countries but is also a call out for help!), because:
 1) I didn't know WHAT I was doing with a blog,
2) I didn't know WHY I even had a blog,
 and 3) really?  Are Ray and I crazy for thinking what we have been thinking for the last two months?
Notice that post no longer exist, because it was part of the deletion process last night (and I think it was a really good post, too haha).  But in the past three days, I have come to realize that May is going to be a fantastic month--no need to call out for help!  It carries with it a lot more researching for Panama, as usual (and we may now even head there as early as this fall to take our first look!),  today is a big graduation day for my nephew from college, my birthday is coming up super soon and our daughter's big graduation from college is on Mother's Day--what a day that will be!  So proud of her!

And let's not forget that tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment